Monday, March 30, 2009

Summertime, and the Livin' is...

...Easy (?)

Well, that's what I hope, but in order for that to happen, I need to plan in advance!

As of right now, I'm planning to take 2 Maymester classes at Syracuse after Spring Semester ends. I need 2 more studios to graduate, so I can either take them over the summer or as a Senior. The benefit of taking the classes over the summer is that, as a Senior, I will only have to take 12 credits, and I can focus solely on CommDesign.
So summer classes are definitely going to happen.

However, that also means that if I am going to get an internship, it needs to be in Syracuse. Luckily, JPMC is offering two paid graphic design internships to continue the work our CMD 352 class is doing for them, so if I could work for them in Syracuse, I'd be set!

If that doesn't work out, there are a few other design opportunities in Syracuse that I need to start applying to.

List Time!

Summer:
Classes (2 Studios & need to register)
Apply for Summer Financial Aid (take out additional loan)
Apply & Secure an internship in Syracuse
Possibly have workstudy job at VPA *crosses fingers*

I can make this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment