Sunday, March 1, 2009

Polaroid Project

VPA is doing this really cool Polaroid project in which students from VPA (usually the workstudy students) check out a Polaroid Camera & take snapshots of their life at SU. I have the camera this week, so I'm definitely going to take pictures of the warehouse space (it's starting to look like a creative explosion occured with everyone's projects). I've also taken pictures of our dog, my room, the house I'm living in next year, crit in CommDesign, and the Warehouse 3rd floor. I have 7 shots left, so I'm trying to conserve them so I can get pictures for a variety of activities.

The link is here for anyone who wants to check out the website. The Polaroids are nice because they're immediate & tangible, so the other thing VPA is going to do with them is make a book for visiting students and their parents to look at. Check it out if you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment