Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stand and Deliver

Tomorrow morning is our big CommDesign presentation for JPMorgan Chase! I'm super excited to show the representatives what we've been working on for the whole semester, and even the Chancellor is coming to the Warehouse for our event. Everyone has done such a great job so far; I just know the client is going to be blown away!

I was chosen to be the Director during our presentation because the format is going to be a bit...different from that of a typical presentation. There is a lot of video/image/sound/animation involved, and I've been compiling and timing out the final video to our script. Tonight is our Dress Rehearsal at the Warehouse, so hopefully everything goes smoothly *crosses fingers*. We met last night from 10pm-12am (I had to stay until 3 in the morning editing the video, but C'est la vi) to work out the major kinks and make sure everyone is on the same page. Tonight we're meeting at 8pm to do a dry run. I'm hoping we'll have everyone out by 11pm so we can all get some sleep before the big day!

_______________________________________________________________


Side Note: JPMC is offering two paid internships over the summer for two Communications Design Juniors to continue the work that we did this semester. I want it sooooo badly! Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment