Thursday, February 26, 2009

Midterms (dun dun dunnnnn!)

Before I can get to enjoying myself on Spring Break, there is one obstacle that needs to be overcome...midterms. I'm lucky this year in that I don't have tests; however, I do have some pretty massive projects due by Thursday. Don't be alarmed if you don't here from me in a week. I will be living at the Warehouse constructing my massive bus exhibit. It's going to be awesome (staying positive).

So, since I'm a firm believer in making lists, below is everything I need to do this week in all of my classes.

Fibers (Tuesday):
Read Ch. 3 & id main points
Creat 6 Samples of dye techniques
Knit (2 sets, 8 rows of my own purl-knit pattern)

Writing (Tuesday):
Read Parts 4,5,6,7 (approximately 200 pages)
Create a "remix" video using a passage from one of the readings
Remix 1 page write-up

CMD 352 (Wednesday):
Questions for speaker
Go forward with designing for JPMC (can't say much more)

CMD 450 (Thursday): THE BIG ONE

SPAM-
Redesign labels
Spraypaint cans
Print & Attach labels
Design & Print SPAM Mobile
Create Newspaper Advertisement
In Store Promotion?

ECOBUS-
Better name, descriptor, & tagline
Buy TONS of Foamcore
Fix Interior Design of the bus
Print at EPC/DISC, I need to do this by Monday
There are 3 rooms, I have to build about one room a day
....There's too much to do to list it all

It'll be okay. I always get everything done. It's just a matter of how much sleep I'm going to get this week. At least I don't have a class on Friday. Spring Break will be a much needed vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment