Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates (Summer Style)...

....Summer Classes
As of right now I am registered for one Maymester studio: ADD 400

The course is a one week course in NYC where the group of students visits 10 different ad/design agencies and learns about the business.

Sounds exciting, yeah?

The only issue that I might have had was that we were required to find our own housing. Luckily, my cousin lives 15 minutes outside the city and takes the train in every morning! This class is definitely happening.

...Internships
Still on the hunt. For Hallmark, I ended up making it to the final round for their Creative Writing position (only 100 were chosen from over a thousand applicants!). However, I was not offered the internship. I've been applying to various places online, but I'm hoping that JPMC will fall madly in love with my directing abilities and hire me as one of the two interns from CommDesign.

...AIGA
We're going to have to have an end of the year meeting to discuss what's going to happen over the summer & beginning of next semester. We definitely want to organize a welcome to the Warehouse mixer for all the new students coming in, and hopefully take a field trip to a Print Studio. Since there's only a few weeks left in the semester it's unlikely we'll get much participation.

SO MUCH WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment