Friday, April 24, 2009

End of the Year Wrap Up

3 Classes down, 3 to go.

This week we had our final CMD classes for the year! Wednesday was a debriefing after our JPMC presentation, and Thursday was the last day we critiqued our work for 450. Now we have a week to redo any projects we need to before grading day next Thursday.

I still have 2D (the class I TA for on Monday) and Writing, in which I have to write a supplement paper and present my final project, and Fiber Arts, where I also need to present my final project.
It's so exciting to be almost done! I'm going to be a senior!

On another note, my friend Tracy's recital is tonight. She plays the Cello in the SU orchestra, so I'm looking forward to some great music & a fairly relaxing night before I really dig into the work I have to tackle.

Also, my friends abroad in Italy will be back April 30th, in time for graduation & X-Men!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment