Thursday, April 23, 2009

JPMC Presentation

So, the final presentation for the JPMorgan Chase project was last Wednesday, and it was a HUGE success! The presentation covered all of the work our CMD class had done for the entire semester, but we showcased the information in a more imaginative/unique format: a newscast. It probably sounds a bit "out-there" but the way we scripted it made a lot of sense with what we had to show. Hopefully, I'll eventually be able to post a video of the presentation (right now, everything is very confidential), but until then, you'll just have to take my word on how awesome everything went :-)

Also, JPMC decided that they are going to consider three students from our class for a paid internship in NYC...

...and I'm one of them! I have an interview next week with one of the representatives, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment