Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend Review

Friday I... worked in the morning, went to my kickboxing class in the afternoon, and then checked out my friend Travis' "rave" later that night. (Truth be told, it wasn't that great)

Saturday I... took the roomies grocery shopping at Sam's Club and Price Chopper. We later ate delicious grilled cheese sandwiches (our friend Sam makes them with bacon, apple slices, and Gruyère cheese, YUM!) at Carl's house, and rounded out the night be stopping by Tracy's birthday party for a bit.

Sunday I... grabbed some coffee at Recess in the late afternoon and then helped (and by helped, I really mean watched) Margaret make vegetarian chili for Derek's Chili Cook-Off. Margaret ended up winning second place at the Cook-off, and I bonded with some people by killing them in Mortal Combat on the PS3 :-D. Casey and I later met up with Travis & co. for game night at his girlfriend's house.

Monday I... did a lot of nothing. I relaxed on the Quad for a bit and tried out my new bubble recipe. I can happily report that I now know how to make 15-foot bubbles :-) I also stretched my legs a bit and played catch with Margaret & Casey. We later watched the Harry Potter Musical online and Empire of the Sun (Christian Bale's first movie).

All in all, my weekend mission of relaxing and having fun was a success.
Let the new year of CommDesign commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment