Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let's get it started...

Earlier, I had mentioned how great it was to have an easy schedule this semester, but I'm starting to regret those words a bit. On the one hand, it's great. I' m relatively unstressed, and I have a ton of free time. On the other hand, having a large amount of free time and a minimal workload for most of my classes is setting me a bit on edge.

On the plus side, soccer season is starting up again, and we have a full schedule this semester! Try-outs for the Women's club team were this past weekend, and we had a GREAT turnout. I think there were over 70 girls who signed up at the club involvement fair. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to play all that much at try-outs, but as a senior, I was asked to observe and keep track of potential new players. At least it got me up and out of the house early. :-)

I'm also considering joining the Swing Club. The first meeting is tonight, and it's something I've wanted to do since Freshman year but was never able to because it didn't fit into my schedule. I sometimes seem to have a problem with taking on too many extracurriculars, but I'm somewhat bored with my lack of activity this semester. Maybe I should volunteer to work in the woodshop as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment