Friday, September 4, 2009

S.U.Musical: Senior Year!

Being a senior rocks.

My first week back in classes has been amazing. Thankfully, because I have completed almost all of my required credits, I am able to have a wonderfully easy schedule this semester. For classes, I'm taking one CommDesign class (but for six credits, so the workload is comparable to taking two classes), Self Defense for Women, Cardio Kickboxing, Wine and Beer Appreciation (you must be 21 to participate, but I would highly recommend it), Ballroom Dancing, and a class titled "What's the Big Idea?"

What's the Bid Idea is, in my opinion, the most relevant and exciting class (aside from my major) I have taken at SU. It's a multi-disciplinary course, so students from VPA as well as the IT, Management, and Engineering schools are all in class together, and, since the course is designed for teaching and exploring different strategies for thinking and brainstorming, it's really great to have a lecture room full of students from different backgrounds.

Get pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment