Friday, February 12, 2010

Who Are You? Who, who? Who, who? I really want'a know!

This week in CMD 452 (Portfolio Class), our assignment was a personal branding exercise-- generating several different logos using our names and/or initials. It was exciting to see how everyone represented themselves through their designs, but it seemed like people were a bit too "safe" with what they put on the board. I actually got a pretty positive reaction towards my one logo (probably because I put up work that ranged from the serious to the ridiculous) but I also think it was because I had Casey do a Tarot reading & Astrological Analysis for me earlier! Our next mission is to refine our logos & pick three words to describe us, so let me know if you have any suggestions for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment