Friday, February 19, 2010

S*** Just Got Real

This week in portfolio class, our professors arranged for two professional photographers to come talk to us about shooting our finished work for our portfolios. It was really amazing to see how great the students' past projects looked when professional lit and photographed, but it was also a huge wake-up call for me. Photography is supposed to start after Spring Break, which means I have only a few weeks to get my act together and redo/finish several of my projects (on top of all my other work).

List of DOOM (for this weekend):
Momosa: create labels for two more flavors, print, and assemble
SPAM: design new options for packaging
Frivol: figure out what I need to add to this project to MAKE IT WORK
ElderCab: figure out name & finish brochure
Confectionary Tales: construct variations for in-store environment & write rhymes

Ok, I think that's enough to put on my plate for this weekend. To balance it out I will be attending the Drag Show Finals tonight (in which my friend Tim will be performing) and the Vagina Monologues on Saturday (in which my friend Brianna is the director!) Hopefully, that will be enough to keep me sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment