Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Between my car being totaled, my house losing power, my phone breaking, and my beta fish dying, I've had a pretty eventful past two weeks. I'm now just starting to get back into a routine, which is right in time for Midterms (in 2 weeks and counting)!

On Tuesday, I played in my first soccer game of the semester. Our team is playing in a co-ed indoor league a little ways off campus. We ended up tying 4-4, but it was a good game.

In CommDesign, I'm working on a new project, which is a traveling exhibit set inside a bus. The idea is that this bus would travel around to different elementary schools and teach students about recycling. The challenge comes from designing the information in a way that is interactive, kid-friendly, and so that it fits within the dimensions of my bus. I've already determined the preliminary "look and feel" and what information is going to be included, so now I have to build a scale model...I'll let you know how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment