Friday, January 22, 2010

It's the Final Countdown!

I've successfully navigated past my first week back from break and am super excited for my final *gasp* final! semester as a CommDesign student. My class schedule still isn't locked down yet (as I like to overload on classes the first week or two and then decide which ones I like best), but the classes I'm signed up for right now are...

1) CMD 452: Portfolio & Practice
2) CMD 450: Design Problems
3) MFT 400: Love, Lust, and Relationships (psychology course for fun :-)
4) PED 200: Box Aerobics (which is exactly the same as cardio-kickboxing)
5) ADD 3??: Digital Design

I've been trying to get into a writing class as well, but unfortunately none of the classes I'm interested in fit with my schedule. I'm hoping I'll be able to audit or have an independent study to keep up my writing, so we'll see.

The Porfolio & Practice class rejuvenated my love of CommDesign, but I think the emotions of the senior class run the gamut from excitement to dread.

I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment