Friday, October 2, 2009

Catch up

I went home to PA last weekend, and it was awesome! It was so relaxing and fun to just hang out and not have anything to do. It also means that a lot of work has to be completed this weekend.

On My List for this Weekend:

1. CommDesign Projects: Need to finish designing the theatrical synopsis book for my musical, create a CD booklet, and build sets. Also need to design logos and packaging ideas for "Beefcake," come up with 3 more "big ideas" + research, and start a 450 blog for the class

2. Soccer: Home game this weekend vs. ESF

3. AIGA: Meeting Sunday at 3pm to discuss membership and Stefan Sagmeister trip.

Tonight I'm taking people grocery shopping and then having a small feast with Simi (whose making potato pancakes) and Sam (who will be bringing fresh applesauce). I'm supplying the chili :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment