Monday, August 3, 2009

The First of The Last

Today marks the first day of the last week at my internship with JPMC. Part of me is so excited to be finished and heading back to SU, but part of me really just doesn’t want to leave New York City. It’s been very empowering to live here on my own, and I know now that I can make it anywhere! I wouldn’t have traded this internship for the world.

That being said, I am still slightly anxious/agitated about going back. I think what worries me most is the thought that I haven’t changed as much this summer as I initially perceived. I imagine that if I was to go back and examine the “Pre-summer Me” and the little moments that lead up to this “Present Me,” I would find a great difference, but as it is, I’m just illogically worrying about something I have no concrete way of gauging for myself.

I guess I’ll just hope that these changes are for the best!

Great Things Awaiting Yonder:

1. Moving into our new apartment with Allie, Margaret, and Marco!
2. Seeing everyone again at Syracuse before classes start
3. Senior Year
4. Playing soccer / being active again (been a bit lazy about the exercising thing, and it’s made me somewhat antsy this summer :-P )
5. Having time for creative endeavors (AORQuidditch…wouldn’t you like to know J )

No comments:

Post a Comment