Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mid-Performance Review

It’s hard to believe I’m already half-way through my internship here at JPMC. I officially hit the 5 week mark before the 4th of July holiday, but it still feels like I just started. The summer is really flying by!

My Mid-Performance Review went very well, and while I don’t particularly see myself working here after graduation, it’s nice to know that I am in the upper range of interns being considered for employment.

So far working for JPMC has been a sort of crash course…
Welcome to the Real World 101, with topics including:

How Not to Starve or Overspend
Navigating the Underground
Living Without Mid-day Naps
Cost of Living in NYC & Taxes (a.k.a. How not to cry when you receive your first paycheck)
Personal Growth and Development

No comments:

Post a Comment